6/27/2014

TBR pile #EndOfJune2014

Hey guys (:

First of all I'm really sorry for posting nothing the last couple of days, but school was really busy (althought I've got holidays next friday) and I now have got an injury because of tennis :D.

Anyway..
Today I just want you to know, what my currently TBR pile is about.

I've got 11 books on it, which I think is pretty good (:

And soo.. here they are :


Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Teardrop by Lauren Kate

These Broken Stars by A. Kaufmann and M. Spooner

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by R. Cohn and D. Levithan

Matched by Ally Condie

Shattered (Slated #3) by Teri Terry

Starters by Lissa Price

The Guard (Selection #2.5) by Kiera Cass

So yeah.
You can see, it's not only one genre but several. :D

If you want, you can give me your opinions on them and leave me a comment on what book from these I should read next (:


Hope you enjoyed this really quick and little post.^^


xo Anne

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE the Obsidian books :) I also really enjoyed Cinder, and Throne of Glass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great ! *-* I think I'll read Obsidian or Throne of Glass next after I finished The Glass Sentence ^^
      A really good book so far :D

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Cinder too!! It's a really good book. I'm going to be reading Throne of Glass this month and I really want to read Slated too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ? Maybe we can read it kinda together ?
    Do you have Goodreads ? (:

    And you must read the slated trilogy ! It's not the best but these books are really enjoyable and a quick read.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya sure :) I'm kind of reading it with soneone now but I haven't gone far and she's nearly finished with it already :p
      And great!! I love the concept of the books. Hopefully I'll like it :)

      Delete
    2. And ya I'm on Goodreads :) And I accepted your friend request :)

      Delete
    3. Oh.. okay (.

      Hope so too ! (:
      I haven't read the third book either :D

      yeah. I know :D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...