I was tagged by three people so I think this will be a longer post :D
So I start now (:
And thank you ALL for tagging me ! :*
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link the blog !
2.List 11 random facts about yourself.
3.Answer their 11 questions.
4.Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5.Ask them 11 questions.
6. Let them know you have nominated them.
Gloria at Gloria the Violinist
Sarah at YA Bookaholic 123
Charlotte at Bookmarks and Blogging
for nominating me ! :*
1. I'm currently in year 9.
2. I'm an only kind and so I haven't got any brothers or sisters.
3. My friends say I'm a bit crazy over books.
4. My list of books I want to buy is veeeery long :D
5. I love watching Pretty Little Liars and I'm currently in season 2 episode 11. And that just because I live in Germany -.-
6. My parents are readers like I am and I think if we would count the total of all the books in our house it would probably be about 900 to 1000 books, maybe even more.
7. I mostly am not good at listing down facts about myself.
8. Even though I'm German, I only read in English for about half a year now and will probably in the future (:
9. I'm right know a little bit obsessed with sticky notes :D
10. My room is really small but all of my friends say that it's cozy because of the size.
11. And the last one will be, that I most of the time am an organized person but there could always be those days I am totaly not one.
Questions from Gloria
1. If there was one book that you could turn into a movie, which one would it be?
I think I would turn Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas into a movie because it's such a actionpacked book that it would make a wonderful movie, if it's an amazing adaptation.
2. If you could meet one character from a book, who would it be?
That's a tough question... But I think I would choose Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare because, common !, it's WILL HERONDALE :D
3. If you had to live on an abandoned island, and you could take one author with you that would write books for you, who would it be?
Definitely Cassandra Clare! She will publish many new books around the shadowhunter world in the next couple of years and I wouldn't stand it if I coulndn't read those.
4. If you could become one book character, who would it be?
Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.
5. What's your favorite fictional world?
So much I love the shadowhunter world I must say that I love the world of the Throne of Glass series aswell... but I'm sorry. I can't choose between them (:
6. Where do you like reading the most?
In my room, either on my couch or on my bed (:
7. What language(s) do you read in?
I read in English and German but for the last 6 months and in the future I'll just going to read in English.
8. How many hours a week do you spend reading?
It every week differnet, as in my holidays I read 3 books a week but now that school started for me, I'm glad if I can read one book a week and that mostly just at the weekends. So on average I would say between 2 and 8 hours.
9. Do your parrents ever tell you that you read to much?
10. ebook, paperback or hardback?
11. What do you prefer to read on other blogs?
I would say reviews but I also really like tags or things like On my Shelf (:
Questions from Sarah
1. How many books do you currently have in your possession?
I've got, including my mangas, 146 books and excluding my mangas exactly 99.
2. What was your best reading experience, or best book you ever read?
I have many books I love :D But if I really must say one I would go with a not so hyped book like Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas or If I stay by Gayle Forman.
3. Has a book ever had a life changing effect on you?
This has every book a bit but a lot... none I can think of..
4. Have you ever lined up or was there extra early at a book release or authors event?
Unfortunately never.. -.- (because Germany..)
5. Have you ever seen a cover for a book and just impulsively bought it without even reading the blurb or anything about the book?
Not with any book but I mostly do that with my mangas :D
6. What is your most anticipated release for 2015?
If Lady Midnight, the first book of the Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare, will be released next year, then that! (beacuse it isn't clear right now if in 2015 or 2016) If it won't than maybe Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins.
7. Do you set yourselves goals for how many books you want to read over a certain period of time?
8. You're in the middle of the forest and there are three doors with one female person behind each one. The first one is Katniss Everdeen, the second is June Iparis and the third is your favourite heroine of all time....Who is it? And Why?
I think it would be Juliette Ferrars from the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi because she's soo kick-ass! Or it would be Celeana Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas because just love and kick-ass :D
9. Movies or books?
10. Are you the type of person who would be scared to see your favourite book on the screen or are you the type who would be excited for your favourite book to be on the big screen?
Kind of both :D
11. Have you any pets?
No. But I had two guinea pigs.
Questions from Charlotte
1. If you could rewriteany book, which would you pick? Why?
I wouldn't completly rewrite any book but I maybe would add just one or two more chapters to Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout but to be honest, I don't know why :D
2. Do you have more read or unread books on your shelves?
I'm proud to say I have more read book.
3. What's the most unusual book you've read?
For me If I stay by Gayle Forman because I'm not that type of person who likes reading sadder contemporary books.
4. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
That I can share my opinions with you guys about books and aswell as writing (:
5. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?
I would say I'm a normal reader but all my friends say I'm a fast reader :D
6. Do you prefer ebooks or physical books? Why?
Physical books because just having the feeling your holding a book in your hands makes me happy.
7. Which of your books has the most beautiful cover?
Hard one! And I think I must list down more than one book(:
I really love the cover of Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson.
Then I love my movie edition cover of If I stay by Gayle Forman.
Aswell as the covers ofall of Tahereh Mafis books.
And I really like the cover of Take back the skies by Lucy Saxon.
8. If you were a superhero, what would your power be? What would you do with it?
I would like to fly (: So that I can visit places whenever I want.
9. What is your favorite genre and why?
I haven't got one favorite genre but I really like Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Dystopian. And I don't know exactly why :D
10. If you had to pick one food to eat for the reat of your life, what would you pick?
11. Which book by your favourite author is you favourite?
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare!
The Readical Effect
My Little Pocketbooks
Three Cheers Four Butterbeer
A Blonde Librarian
The Book Cookies
The Literary Oracle
Read My Breath Away
That Girly Bookworm
Read It Write Now!
1. Did you ever haven't finished a book? Why?
2. If you must burn one book you own, which whould it be and why?
3. What is your favourite serie/trilogy of all time and why?
4. If you could kill one author and wouldn't go in jail for it, who would you kill and why?
5. In which language do you mostly read?
6. Have you got a list with books you wanna buy? If so, how many books do you have on it?
7. Do you take note (while or after reading) or do you just write down your thoughts while writing a review?
8. Which year (school or college) are you in?
9. What was the most horrible book you had to read at school?
10. If you could just bring three books to your new apartement, which three would you bring and why?
11. How many books do you have in total?
Hope you will enjoy your questions and please leave a comment to your post so I ca read your answers !