2/01/2015

REVIEW: Star Struck by Jamie Campbell

Synopsis

Melrose Morgan was your typical teenager, flipping burgers and surviving high school the best she could. Yet all that changed after a chance encounter took her face to face with the world’s biggest superstar.

Living every girl’s fantasy, Melrose falls for one fifth of the most successful boy bands on the planet, Cole Newton. He invites her on a date and she can’t help but fall in love with her idol.

But in a world that is full of shining stars, can one small town girl really capture the heart of a supernova? Find out in the first installment of the Star Kissed series.







Review

Star Struck is an amazing light-hearted romance contemporary novel you do not read every day.
I only got it because it was free on iBooks but it was so worth it! Why haven't I heard of it earlier?

The characters are great. The girl, Melrose isn't that cliché girl in a romance book and Cole? He's super cute and romantic! 
I haven't read many books with that type of guy as the male protagonist and it seriously is a change, but a good one. And the plot was pretty good but kind of usual for a romance novel. But that did not annoy me. 

Well the book is with its 70 pages pretty short but I could relate very well with the characters which isn't usual for me. 
The author did a really good job with it and I will definitely read the rest of the series!

★★★

xo Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...