11/14/2015

TAG : Fall Time Cozy Time


Hey guys!

Themed to our dear current season I will do this cozy looking tag today which was originally created by Novels & Nonsense over on booktube and I was inspired to do it by Anna (:

So let's start!


1. Crunching Leaves - The world is full of colour:
Choose a book that has reds/oranges/yellows on the cover.

The first book that comes to my mind is The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke. I haven't started this series yet but this cover screams literally autumn to me even!


2. Cozy Sweater - It's finally cold enough to wear warm cozy clothing:
What book gives you the warm fuzzies?

Thinking about that it is really hard to come up with an answer because I cannot really think about such a book to be honest. But the one that could get close enough would be Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi because this was the book that got me into English literature and as well one of the first books I ever have read in English.


3. Fall Storm - The wind is howling & the rain is pounding: 
Choose your favourite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day.

For this I would either choose fantasy because it gives me a comfy feeling to read such a book while hearing the rain drops outside on my window (:


4. Cool Crisp Air: 
What's the coolest character you would like to trade places with?

If you would take it aside that most of the strong female characters I know have to face a lot and sometimes have a hard life, I probably would like to be either Celeana from ToG or Katy from Lux because even though both are different types of protagonists they're both very strong-willed and want to fight to achieve their goals. 


5. Hot Apple Cinder:
What under-hyped do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing? 

Take back the Skies by Lucy Saxon! It is a great steampunk novel with spaceships & kingdoms. A combination which goes together extremly amazing.


6. Coat, Scaves & Mittens - The weather has turned cold & it's time to cover up: 
What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?

Definitely the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout! The old covers weren't the pretties but the new one are the most horrible onea I've ever seen! All that glitter and those half-faces. Just ugh.


7. Pumpkin Spice:
What is your favourite fall time comfort food/drink?

Tea! Even though I drink it all year around in the autumn it's the best (: And for food probably waffles or cake or something.. mostly because my birthday is in the season :D


That was it for today. Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to comment on today's question (:

xo Anne

What is your favourite book genre to read in autumn?

4 comments:

  1. My favourite book genre to read in autumn is definitely fantasy or dystopia! I feel like they're very descriptive, which is perfect for long nights inside during cold evenings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really is true! Especially fanatsy is great if you want to dive into sth deeper on a rainy day (:

      Delete
  2. This tag just begs me to get out of school and be reading on a comfy couch with a storm battering the wind, *sigh*. I feel inspired to read after a long reading fast. THANKS!

    Amelia @ YA Bookologists (ya-bookologists.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Amelia! I hope you get back to reading! (:

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...