1/01/2016

2016 Reading Challenge

Hey guys (:

Happy New Year to all of you!



I think most of you may have heard about the Popsugar Reading Challenge, and I myself want to do it this year.


I looked over the categories and thought that most of them did go very well with my 2016 TBR and therefore I thought "Why not do it?" because it will probably get me to read differently and more widely in terms of genre and books in general since I wouldn't really read for example an autobiography.


I surely will let you know throughout the year, maybe even monthly, how it's going and if I really want to complete it.


But I have a question:

Did anyone of you do it last year? And what was your experience with it?



So everyone an awesome 2016 and have fun reading!

xo Anne







4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the popsugar reading challenge too! I didn't do it last year, I only did the Goodreads challenge last year. This year I'm doing both.

    One World, Too Many Pages (formerly TheDonkeyInvasion)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm doing both too! Hopefully we'll be able to complete both (:

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1/05/2016

    This is such a great challenge! :D I hope you achieve this one and read so many good books on the side :D Happy new year by the way, and wishing you happiness this year <3

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and even though I'm far behind on my reading I hope to somehow achieve it anyways (:

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...